After adopting a holding company structure in 2009, Nisshinbo Holdings Inc. embarked on a new era as an Environment and Energy Company group. The Company set out to transform the Group’s earnings structure by combining technologies from across the Group to create new businesses and by actively acquiring companies through M&A deals. Focusing on four strategic business fields ― wireless communications and electronics, automotive parts and devices, lifestyle and materials, and new energy and smart society ― Nisshinbo will continue working to create a sustainable society.
Net Sales of Nisshinbo Group
- Generate sustained growth in the environmental business
- Establish unique technologies and new businesses in the environment and energy fields
- Regenerate and expand the electronics business
- Strengthen the automobile brakes business
- Improve profitability and enhance global competitiveness in each business
- Expand the environmental business
- Generate synergies
ROE: 12%(FY2025), Net sales: ¥1 trillion(FY2030)
- Expand existing businesses
- Create new businesses
- Conduct M&A actively
Guided by our corporate slogan, Challenging towards a New Era of Technological Innovation & Super Smart Society, we will work to raise the presence of the Nisshinbo Group in innovation, technology, marketing and business systems.
The Nisshinbo Group’s Business Model
Since the earliest days of the Company, the Nisshinbo Group has grown and developed by constantly mixing and matching technologies and businesses. Today, our business model is based on harnessing the power of diverse businesses, people and values to drive innovation and address the ever-changing needs of society. Using that approach, we are allocating management resources to growth fields and developing new businesses.
Creating new value by mixing and matching technologies and businesses